As an organisation we adhere to the following commitments:
- Fair Work Policy
- Work towards environmental sustainability
- Be inclusive
- Undertake sustainable strategic development
- Work collaboratively wherever possible
Fair Work Statement
We are committed to advancing the Fair Work First criteria, including payment of the Real Living Wage and providing effective voice conditions.
• Pay at least the Real Living Wage;
• Provide appropriate channels for effective workers’ voice, such as trade union recognition;
• Invest in workforce development such as working with schools through Developing the Young Workforce;
• Create a more diverse and inclusive workplace;
• Offer flexible and family friendly working practices for all workers from day one of employments; and,
• Never use zero hours contracts;
• Oppose the use of fire and rehire practice.